~ Taylor Mountain ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1965
Taylor Mountain, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5435823
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Taylor Mountain, Idaho (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 44382
- Scan ID: 238420
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1963
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Taylor Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Taylor Mountain, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Iron Lake - Goodluck Creek - Dishrag Spring - Hat Creek Lakes - Iron Lake Campground - Taylor Mountain - Moyer Peak - Squawboard Meadow
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.875-114.25-114.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-114.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-114.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.875-114.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.875-114.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.125
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps