~ Stouts Mtn ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1977, updated 1978
Stouts Mtn, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1977.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5435679
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Stouts Mtn, Idaho (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43387
- Scan ID: 238337
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1973
- Field Check Year: 1974
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Stouts Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Stouts Mtn, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Snowslide Gulch - West Pine Creek - Burnt Canyon - Wolf Creek - Tie Canyon - Canal Canyon - McCoullock Spring - Gopher Canyon - Gopher Creek - Stouts Mountain - Dry Fork - Station Creek - Flume Canyon - Trail Canyon - Holter Creek - Roy Farnes Spring - Liars Peak - North Fork Pine Creek - Lookingglass Creek - Cave Canyon - Poison Creek - Cold Spring - Mike Spencer Canyon - Dry Canyon Spring - Corral Creek - No Cut Timber Canyon - Chicken Peak - No Cut Timber Creek - Pine Basin Ski Area - Number Cut Timber Canyon - Fleming Canyon - Red Creek - West Pine Creek Girls Camp - Chicken Creek - Beckman Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA43.62543.5-111.375-111.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.625-111.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.625-111.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.5-111.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.5-111.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.25
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps