~ Obsidian ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1975
Obsidian, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5434160
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Obsidian, Idaho (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32854
- Scan ID: 237442
- Imprint Year: 1975
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1963
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Obsidian
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Obsidian, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA44.12544-114.875-114.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.125-114.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.125-114.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-114.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-114.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.75
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps