~ Meyers Cove ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1978
Meyers Cove, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5433680
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Meyers Cove, Idaho (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29017
- Scan ID: 237154
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1963
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Meyers Cove
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Meyers Cove, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fluorspar Ridge - Fluorspar Gulch - West Fork Camas Creek - Melville Creek - Flume Creek - Pole Creek - Big Lead Mine - Duck Creek - Martindale Creek - Liberty Creek - Meyers Cove - Red Spar Mine - Hammer Creek - Silver Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA44.87544.75-114.625-114.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.875-114.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.875-114.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.75-114.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.75-114.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps