~ Marble Butte ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1978
Marble Butte, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5433494
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Marble Butte, Idaho (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27624
- Scan ID: 237039
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1962
- Field Check Year: 1963
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Marble Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Marble Butte, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Plummer Point - Arizona Creek - Gospel-Hump Wilderness - Slaughter Creek - Long Meadow Creek - North Butte - Green Saddle - Anchor Meadow - Plummer Creek - Bear Grass Ridge - Hidden Lake - Long Meadow - Peterson Creek - Square Mountain Lake - Marble Butte - Elk Butte - Ace Butte - Sweet Anise Spring - Square Mountain - Sheep Mountain - Porcupine Meadow - Porcupine Creek - East Fork Sheep Creek - Twin Lakes
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-115.875-115.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-115.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-115.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-115.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-115.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.75
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps