~ Mallard Peak ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1964
Mallard Peak, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5433464
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mallard Peak, Idaho (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70792
- Scan ID: 237019
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1959
- Field Check Year: 1963
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mallard Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mallard Peak, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jug Creek - Crag Lake - Hero Lake - Northbound Lake - Surveyors Ridge Lookout - Greenie Creek - Skyland Lake - Fawn Lake - Gnat Point - Black Buttes - Mallard Larkins Pioneer Park - Crag Peak - Martin Peak - Northbound Creek - Heart Lake - Wasset Creek - Wasset Peak - Old Man Creek - John Creek - Isabella Point - Crimper Creek - Larkins Lake - Wash Creek - Mallard Lake - Cataract Creek - Heart Peak - Elmer Creek - Mud Lake - Martin Creek - Black Lake - Gnat Lake - Mallard Peak - Black Mountain - Blue Lake - Falls Creek - Goat Creek - East Sister - Larkins Peak - Black Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA4746.875-115.625-115.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47-115.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47-115.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.875-115.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.875-115.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.5
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps