~ Kuna ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1986
Kuna, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5433060
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kuna, Idaho (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24014
- Scan ID: 236791
- Imprint Year: 1986
- Photo Inspection Year: 1976
- Photo Revision Year: 1971
- Aerial Photo Year: 1976
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kuna
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kuna, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA43.543.375-116.5-116.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.5-116.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.5-116.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.375-116.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.375-116.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.375
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps