~ Johnson Creek ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1977
Johnson Creek, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5432938
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Johnson Creek, Idaho (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 22691
- Scan ID: 236716
- Imprint Year: 1977
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Johnson Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Johnson Creek, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sulphur Peak - Finlayson Ranch - Burchertt Canyon - Bennett Ranch - Saddle Spring - Vent Ranch - Caldwell Canyon - Burchertt Spring - Caribou National Forest - Junction Spring - Jougelard Ranch - Wolf Mountain - Petterson Canyon - Simplot Number Six Tailings Dam - Meadow Spring - Columbia River Great Basin Divide - Dry Fork - Aspen Range - G Portal
- Map Area ID: AREA42.7542.625-111.5-111.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.75-111.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.75-111.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.625-111.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.625-111.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.375
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps