~ Dairy Mountain ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1965
Dairy Mountain, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5431545
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dairy Mountain, Idaho (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11195
- Scan ID: 235871
- Imprint Year: 1965
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1962
- Field Check Year: 1963
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dairy Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dairy Mountain, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Camp Creek - North Fork Slate Creek - Asbestos Creek - Corral Creek - Pig Foot Spring - Willow Flat - Dry Lake Creek - North Fork Campground - Black George Creek - Adams Creek - Peter Ready Creek - Jungle Point - Rocky Bluff Campground - Cold Springs Saddle - Fenn Cabin Spring - Lee Creek - Hunt Creek - Buckshot Point - Trough Creek - Waterspout Creek - Asbestos Peak - Basin Creek - Skookumchuck Work Center - Hepner Creek - Old Adams Ranger Station - Peter Ready Spring - Willow Creek - Dairy Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA45.7545.625-116.125-116
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.75-116.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.75-116
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.625-116.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.625-116
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps