~ Buzzard Roost ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1963, updated 1964
Buzzard Roost, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1963.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5431004
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Buzzard Roost, Idaho (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6528
- Scan ID: 235538
- Imprint Year: 1964
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1959
- Field Check Year: 1963
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Buzzard Roost
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Buzzard Roost, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Brush Creek - Minnesaka Creek - Bear Creek - Sawtooth Creek - Joker Peak - Devils Pulpit - Buzzard Roost - Larkins Creek - Mulligan Creek - Delate Creek - Cobbler Creek - Calipeen Creek - Pitchfork Creek - Mulligan Hump - Salmon Ridge - Getaway Point - Devils Club Creek - Dip Creek - Trappers Cabin - Crescendo Creek - Indian Dip - Foehl Creek - Chicadee Cabin - Devils Lake - Grizzley Lake - Buzzard Creek - Honey Creek - Grassy Point
- Map Area ID: AREA4746.875-115.75-115.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47-115.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47-115.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.875-115.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.875-115.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.625
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps