~ Big Baldy ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1973, updated 1975
Big Baldy, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 1973.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5430526
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Big Baldy, Idaho (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 3623
- Scan ID: 235251
- Imprint Year: 1975
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Field Check Year: 1973
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Big Baldy
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Big Baldy, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Big Baldy Ridge Trail - Battleaxe Mountain - Big Baldy - Siah Creek - Wampum Creek - Papoose Creek - Kwiskwis Creek - Red Peak - Garden Creek Trail - Wickiup Creek - Tomahawk Creek - Endoah Creek - Cultus Creek - Kwiskwis Hot Spring - Middle Fork Indian Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA44.87544.75-115.25-115.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.875-115.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.875-115.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.75-115.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.75-115.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.125
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps