~ Wynne AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1958
Wynne, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429752
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wynne, Arkansas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64738
- Scan ID: 260385
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1957
- Field Check Year: 1957
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wynne
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wynne, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shiloh - Union Hill - Pinetree - L'Anguille - Wynne - McElroy - Wilkins - Slonikers Mill - Colt - Rosine - Hawkins - Wick Mill - Meadow Cliff - Telico (historical) - Smith Chapel - Wadell (historical) - Rosenbaum - Macedonia - Hamlin - Harris - Forrest City - Caldwell - Fitzgerald Crossing - Ellis Chapel - Mount Vernon (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA35.2535-91-90.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.25-91
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.25-90.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35-91
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35-90.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35
- Western map edge Longitude: -91
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.75
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.