~ St Paul AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1973
St Paul, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429620
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): St Paul, Arkansas (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62008
- Scan ID: 260301
- Imprint Year: 1973
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Saint Paul
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map St Paul, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Saint Paul - Crosses - Cannon Creek - Brashears - Hazel Valley - Health - Brannon - Mountain Crest - Patrick - Combs - Asher - Delaney - Durham - Thompson - Japton - Georgetown - Thorney - Fly Gap (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA3635.75-94-93.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-94
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-93.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.75-94
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.75-93.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -94
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.75
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.