~ Rector AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1962
Rector, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429570
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rector, Arkansas (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61493
- Scan ID: 260271
- Imprint Year: 1962
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1958
- Survey Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rector
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rector, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pollard - Lower Boydsville - Boydsville - Tipperary - Pratt - Styra (historical) - Crockett - McDougal - Rector - Hickoria - Knob
- Map Area ID: AREA36.536.25-90.5-90.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.5-90.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.5-90.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.25-90.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.25-90.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.25
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.