~ Potter AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1972
Potter, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429538
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Potter, Arkansas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61245
- Scan ID: 260254
- Imprint Year: 1972
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1955
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Potter
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Potter, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Howard - Fogel - Mountain Fork - Zafra - Potter - Olivers Chapel - West Valley - Eagleton - Two Mile (historical) - Potter Junction - Rocky - Rich Mountain - Gann (historical) - Center Point - Shady Grove - Fogel
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.5-94.5-94.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-94.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-94.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.25
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.