~ Newport AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1935, updated 1937
Newport, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1935.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429490
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Newport, Arkansas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58416
- Scan ID: 260219
- Imprint Year: 1937
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Edit Year: 1935
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Newport
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Newport, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Paroquet - Magness - Bailey - Newport - Jacksonport - Island Town - Nuckles - Mount Zion - Underwood (historical) - Crossroads - Thida - Oil Trough - Olyphant - Reamey - Fitzgerald - Newark - Diaz - Elmo - Akron (historical) - Dunnington - Horseshoe - Macks - Mount Carmel
- Map Area ID: AREA35.7535.5-91.5-91.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.75-91.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.75-91.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-91.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-91.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.25
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.