~ Kensett AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1935, updated 1963
Kensett, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1935.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429350
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kensett, Arkansas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56101
- Scan ID: 260129
- Imprint Year: 1963
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Edit Year: 1935
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kensett
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kensett, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Walker - Morning Sun - Kensett - Enarc (historical) - Dogwood - Wranes (historical) - Conant - Barber (historical) - Happy - Hicksville (historical) - Gum Springs (historical) - Enright - Hunterton (historical) - Hedrick (historical) - Pryor - Higginson - Belcher - Willard (historical) - Showalters Corner - Mooresville (historical) - West Point - Doniphan - Egbert (historical) - Andrews - Vinity Corner - Jasmine - Griffithville - Defiance (historical) - Stineville (historical) - Ellen (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA35.2535-91.75-91.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.25-91.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.25-91.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35-91.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35-91.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.5
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.