~ Horseshoe Lake AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1954, updated 1954
Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429308
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55492
- Scan ID: 260100
- Imprint Year: 1954
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1950
- Field Check Year: 1952
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Horseshoe Lake
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Belle Meade - Highland Farm - Thompson Grove - Peters - Sycamore Bend Farm - Bruins - Bowdre - Horseshoe Lake - North Hughes - Irby (historical) - Tunica Resorts - Commerce - Reese - Nickey (historical) - Hughes - Seyppel - Clack - Red Gum Farm - Penjur - Commerce Landing - Midway - Beck - Penton - Pinckney - Robinsonville - Council
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.75-90.5-90.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-90.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-90.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-90.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-90.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.25
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.