~ Augusta AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1935, updated 1938
Augusta, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1935.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429104
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Augusta, Arkansas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 50796
- Scan ID: 259981
- Imprint Year: 1938
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Augusta
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Augusta, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rio Vista - Grand Glaise - Ingleside - Cavell - Bradford - Negro Head Corner - Worden - Augusta - Fitzhugh - New Augusta - New Salem - Pleasant Grove - Possum Grape - Union - Coffeeville - Bengel - Keeler Corner - Old Grand Glaise - Spriggs Mill
- Map Area ID: AREA35.535.25-91.5-91.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.5-91.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.5-91.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.25-91.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.25-91.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.25
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.