~ Altheimer AR topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1935, updated 1944
Altheimer, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1935.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429088
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Altheimer, Arkansas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 50469
- Scan ID: 259973
- Imprint Year: 1944
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Altheimer
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Altheimer, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wilkins - Rob Roy - Tucker - Ferda - Sherrill - Gethsemane - Newtown - Secrest (historical) - Diantha (historical) - Ellison - Lake Dick - Haywood - Wabbaseka - Altheimer
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.25-92-91.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-92
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-91.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-92
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-91.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -92
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.75
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.