~ Pinnacle Mtn AR topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1946
Pinnacle Mtn, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429060
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pinnacle Mtn, Arkansas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35372
- Scan ID: 259949
- Imprint Year: 1946
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Pinnacle Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pinnacle Mtn, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ivesville - Pleasant Valley Estates - Hickory Hills - Rainwood - Longlea - Pleasant Valley - Walton Heights - Saint Charles - Hickory Ridge - Parkway Place - Pebble Beach Park - Natural Steps - Pankey - Mesa View - Rock Creek - Maumelle Station - Turtle Creek - Candlewood - Woodland Heights - Saint Thomas - Pinnacle - Piedmont - Pleasant Ridge - Shady Grove - Woodland Hills - Hillsborough - Breckenridge - Colony West - Pleasant Forest - Maumelle - Pleasant View - River Ridge Manor - Secluded Hills
- Map Area ID: AREA34.87534.75-92.5-92.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.875-92.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.875-92.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-92.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-92.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.375
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.