~ Jacksonville AR topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
Jacksonville, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5429046
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jacksonville, Arkansas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70487
- Scan ID: 259942
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1940
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Jacksonville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jacksonville, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jacksonville - South Bend - Meto (historical) - Kerr - Union Valley
- Map Area ID: AREA34.87534.75-92.125-92
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.875-92.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.875-92
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-92.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-92
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.