~ Spring Valley AR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1977
Spring Valley, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5428506
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Spring Valley, Arkansas (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42647
- Scan ID: 259662
- Imprint Year: 1977
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1976
- Aerial Photo Year: 1976
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Spring Valley
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Spring Valley, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pilgrims Rest - Whitener - War Eagle Cove - Mayfield - Spring Valley - Cottage Hill (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536.125-94-93.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-94
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-93.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.125-94
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.125-93.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -94
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.875
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.