~ One Horse Store AR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1972, updated 1974
One Horse Store, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1972.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5427822
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): One Horse Store, Arkansas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33246
- Scan ID: 259313
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1971
- Field Check Year: 1972
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: One Horse Store
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map One Horse Store, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wegert Reservoir - Chaney Lake Dam - Jacobs Lake - Rodgers Lake Number Two Dam - Haller Cemetery - McKinley Reservoir Dam - Little Pecan Lake - Rodgers Lake Number One Dam - Haller Lake - Stanley Point School (historical) - Sollars Reservoir - Pampas School (historical) - Township of Stanley - Van Camp Cemetery - Mill Bayou - Lumsden Lake Dam - McKinley Reservoir - Wegert Reservoir Dam - Lumsdens Reservoir Dam - Lumsden Lake - Rodgers Lake Number One - Chaney Lake - Pecan Lake - Loyd Rodgers Reservoir - Township of Bayou Meto - Prairie School (historical) - Johnson School (historical) - Pecan Bayou - Hurricane Bayou - Lake Wilson - Cooper School (historical) - One Horse Store - One Horse Volunteer Fire Department - Wheeler Lake - Lake Wilson Dam - Flag Lake - Lumsdens Reservoir - Rodgers Lake Number Two
- Map Area ID: AREA34.2534.125-91.5-91.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.25-91.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.25-91.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.125-91.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.125-91.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.375
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.