~ Horseshoe Lake AR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1981, updated 1982
Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1981.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5426774
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21139
- Scan ID: 258762
- Imprint Year: 1982
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1981
- Field Check Year: 1977
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Horseshoe Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Seyppel - Irby (historical) - Thompson Grove - Bruins - Horseshoe Lake - Pinckney
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.875-90.375-90.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-90.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-90.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.875-90.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.875-90.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.25
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.