~ De Roche AR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1966, updated 1967
De Roche, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1966.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5425910
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): De Roche, Arkansas (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11550
- Scan ID: 258308
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1963
- Field Check Year: 1966
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: De Roche
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map De Roche, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Caney - De Roche - Sanders (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA34.37534.25-93.125-93
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.375-93.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.375-93
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-93.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-93
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.