~ Batesville AR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1956
Batesville, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5425186
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Batesville, Arkansas (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2624
- Scan ID: 257944
- Imprint Year: 1956
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Batesville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Batesville, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Limedale Junction - Denieville (historical) - Sun Valley Addition - Batesville - Ruddell Hill - Big Spring Mill - Meadow Heights - Cushman Junction - Pattonville - Limedale - Blowing Cave (historical) - Pegg Addition - Simmons
- Map Area ID: AREA35.87535.75-91.75-91.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.875-91.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.875-91.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.75-91.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.75-91.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.625
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.