~ Blue Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Blue Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5414720
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Blue Mountain, Oregon (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4533
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Blue Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Blue Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Booth-Kelly Lumber Company Log Pond - Booth-Kelly Lumber Company Log Pond Dike - Perkins Creek - Short Creek - Table Rock Creek - Cow Creek - Stewart (historical) - Windfall Adverse - King Creek - Kennedy Creek - Blue Mountain Charter School (historical) - Blue Mountain County Park - Dorena School - Vaughn County Park - Dorena Bridge - Big Rock - Allen Creek - Pitcher Creek - North Fork Stell Creek - Clearing Creek - Kizer Creek - North Fork Rock Creek - Abrams - Row River Post Office (historical) - Palmer Creek - Fall Creek - Anderson Creek - Blue Rock - Stell Creek - Row River (historical) - Cedar Creek - Broumbaugh Cemetery - Lewis Creek - Blue Creek - Rock Creek - Simpson Creek - South Fork Rock Creek - Smith Creek - Round Mountain - Blue Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.625-123-122.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-123
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-122.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.625-123
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.625-122.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -123
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.875
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company