~ Bunker Creek OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Bunker Creek, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5411878
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bunker Creek, Oregon (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6196
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bunker Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bunker Creek, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Alder Creek - Russian Rapids - West Fork Whisky Creek - Howard Creek Chute - Black Bar Lodge - Howard Creek - Slim Pickins Rapid - Big Slide Riffle - Copsey Creek - Meadow Creek - Cowley Creek - Russian Creek - Copsey Camp - Slate Slide Riffle - Plowshare Rapids - Montgomery Creek - Horseshoe Bend Campground - Tyee Bar - Bunker Creek - Bronco Creek - East Fork Whisky Creek - Lower Black Bar Falls - Jenny Creek - Booze Creek - Big Slide Campground - Drain Creek - Benton Mine - Horseshoe Bend - Little Windy Creek Campground - California Gulch - Little Windy Creek - Big Windy Creek Campground - Black Bar - Horse Range - Upper Black Bar Falls - Washboard Rapids - Whisky Creek - Shady Creek - Francis Creek - Rum Creek - Doe Creek Campground - East Fork Big Windy Creek - Slate Slide Shelter (historical) - Telephone Hole Riffle - Illinois Valley Ranger Station - Whisky Creek Cabin - Reno Mine - Wildcat Rapids - Meadow Camp - Windy Creek Chute - Horse Range Camp (historical) - Trappers Camp - Dutch Henry Trail (historical) - Russian Creek Campground - Little Windy Riffle - Big Windy Creek - Tyee Rapids - North Jenny Creek Campground - Whisky Creek Spring - Montgomery Rapids - Wildcat Creek - East Fork Rum Creek - Wildcat Campground - Cool Spring - Whiskey Creek Campground
- Map Area ID: AREA42.7542.625-123.75-123.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.75-123.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.75-123.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.625-123.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.625-123.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -123.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -123.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company