~ Virtue Flat OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Virtue Flat, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5411860
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Virtue Flat, Oregon (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47003
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Virtue Flat
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Virtue Flat, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Emma Mine - Oregon Trail Historic Interpretive Center Amphitheater - Friday Mine - Virtue Flat - Cliff Mine - Leo Adler Theatre - North Fork Ruckles Creek - Rachel Mine - Quartz Gulch - Flagstaff Hill - White Swan Gulch - Lone Pine Mountain - National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center - Oregon Trail Historical Monument - Hidden Treasure Mine - Saint Paul Mine - Flagstaff Mine - Bureau of Land Management Wastewater Treatment Lagoons - Flagstaff Gulch - First Creek - Con-Virginia Mine - Gray Eagle Mine - Columbia Mine - Baker City Division - Virtue Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA44.87544.75-117.75-117.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.875-117.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.875-117.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.75-117.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.75-117.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company