~ Floras Lake OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Floras Lake, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5411758
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Floras Lake, Oregon (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 15591
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Floras Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Floras Lake, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Floras Lake - Tower Rock - Sandstone Post Office (historical) - Blacklock Point
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.875-124.625-124.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-124.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-124.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.875-124.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.875-124.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -124.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -124.5
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company