~ Wadleigh Mountain ME topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Wadleigh Mountain, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5411692
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wadleigh Mountain, Maine (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47105
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wadleigh Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wadleigh Mountain, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Second Musquash Pond - Little Penobscot Pond - Female Mountain - Wadleigh Mountain - Female Pond - Fourth Roach Pond - Third Musquash Pond - Little Pleasant Pond - Wadleigh Mountain Lookout Tower - Penobscot Pond - Harding Pond - Bear Pond - Turtle Ridge - Beaver Pond - Bog Pond - Long Pond - Yoke Ponds - Loon Pond - Prentiss Pond - TA R11 WELS - Rocky Pond - T1 R11 WELS - Sing Sing Pond - Crawford Pond - Wadleigh Pond - Alligator Pond - Birch Ridge Ponds - Big Pleasant Pond - Hedgehog Pond - Farrar Brook - Spruance Pond - First Musquash Pond - Third Roach Pond - Little Rocky Pond - Monkey Pond - Wadleigh Valley - Nesuntabunt Mountain - Seventh Roach Pond
- Map Area ID: AREA45.7545.625-69.25-69.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.75-69.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.75-69.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.625-69.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.625-69.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -69.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -69.125
Acadia National Park, Maine, Map 212 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, North, Maine, Map 400 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, South, Maine, Map 401 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Hanover to Mount Carlo by National Geographic Maps