~ Silver Lake ME topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Silver Lake, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5411690
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Silver Lake, Maine (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 41391
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Silver Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Silver Lake, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Big Houston Pond - Page Brook - Ore Mountain - Sucker Brook - White Brook - Little Houston Pond - Pine Camp - Katahdin Iron Works - Houston Brook - Indian Stream - Sucker Brook Pond - Big White Brook - Saddlerock Brook - Houston Mountain - Silver Lake - Katahdin Iron Works Township - Roundtop Mountain - Spruce Mountain Brook - Saddlerock Pond - Arnold Camps - Roaring Brook Pond - Katahdin Iron Works Historic Site - Auburn Log Hauling Road
- Map Area ID: AREA45.545.375-69.25-69.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.5-69.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.5-69.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.375-69.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.375-69.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -69.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -69.125
Acadia National Park, Maine, Map 212 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, North, Maine, Map 400 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, South, Maine, Map 401 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Hanover to Mount Carlo by National Geographic Maps