~ Northeast Bluff ME topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Northeast Bluff, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5411600
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Northeast Bluff, Maine (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32503
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Northeast Bluff
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Northeast Bluff, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dorman Island - Southwest Bluff - Southwest Brook - Pineo Camp - Beech Hill - Southwest Pond - Spruce Mountain Lake Brook - Parker Cove - Pleasant River Lake Water Dam - Bog Brook Flowage - Spruce Ridge - Canoe Brook - Allen Heath - Crebo Flat - Flynn Brook - Hall Ridge - Northeast Bluff - Merrit Brook - T24 MD BPP - Northeast Brook - Allison Worcester Camp - Pretty Pond - Long Pond - Bridgham Swamp - Goose Pond - Beech Hill Brook - Sprague Camp - Merrit Pond - Stewart Camp - Flynn Pond - Morse Camp - Morse Camp - Dick Allen Cove - Oak Pond - Colonel Brook - Knox Hill - Elsie Point - Otter Pond - Davis Camp - Allen Brook - Pleasant River Lake - Irving Worcester Camp - Hartford Camp - Beech Hill Heath - Northeast Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA44.87544.75-68-67.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.875-68
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.875-67.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.75-68
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.75-67.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -68
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -67.875
Acadia National Park, Maine, Map 212 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, North, Maine, Map 400 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, South, Maine, Map 401 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Hanover to Mount Carlo by National Geographic Maps