~ Upton Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Upton Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5402202
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Upton Mountain, Oregon (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 46444
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Upton Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Upton Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Altnow Gap Reservoir - Riley Spring - Summit Spring - Dirt Reservoir - Wilbur Ranch - Cat Rock - Riley Butte - Cottonwood Spring - Upton Mountain Reservoir Number One - Carey Spring - Bread Spring - Alkali Spring - Altnow Gap - Stray Dog Reservoir - Company Spring - Split Tree Reservoir - Upton Mountain Reservoir Number Two - Shurtz Field - Upton Mountain - Buskirk Spring - Upton Pass - Drinkwater Reservoir Number Two - Upton Cabin - Carey Tables - Altnow Spring - Little Salt Reservoir - Cottonwood Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.625-118.375-118.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-118.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-118.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.625-118.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.625-118.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.25
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company