~ Selle Gap OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Selle Gap, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5402190
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Selle Gap, Oregon (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40519
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Selle Gap
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Selle Gap, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Juniper Basin Reservoir - Upper Mud Spring - Poison Basin Well - Meeker Mountain Reservoir - Lake Bed Waterhole - Poison Basin - Selle Gap Reservoir Number Two - Lower Selle Spring - Trail Spring - Black Butte - Williams Spring Number Four - Twin Knolls Spring - Wheeler Flat - Little Selle Spring - Juniper Basin - Little Selle Gap - Twin Knolls - Williams Charco - Poison Creek - Selle Gap Reservoir - Lone Juniper Spring - Williams Spring Number Two - Bay Stud Reservoir - Williams Spring Number Three - Little Selle Gap Reservoir - Mud Spring - Shovel Spring - Selle Gap
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.625-118.25-118.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-118.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-118.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.625-118.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.625-118.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.125
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company