~ Lake Murray West SC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Lake Murray West, South Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5398420
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Murray West, South Carolina (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24577
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lake Murray West
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: South Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Murray West, South Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Climax - Macedonia - Snug Harbor - Longview Plant - Ella - Lazy Day Acres - Lake Village - Jug Hole - Mallard Bay - Lowmans Crossroads (historical) - Acapulco - Hollow Creek - Oswald Park - Red Star - Living Inn - Lake Murray Shores - Milmont Shores - Ridge Road Crossroads
- Map Area ID: AREA34.12534-81.5-81.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.125-81.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.125-81.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34-81.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34-81.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.375
Anderson and Anderson County, South Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Charleston and South Charleston, West Virginia, Pearl Map, laminated by GM Johnson
Charleston Harbor Entrance and Approach (11528-1) by NOAA