~ Caviatta Ridge OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Caviatta Ridge, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5390510
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Caviatta Ridge, Oregon (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7731
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Caviatta Ridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Caviatta Ridge, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Garlow Butte Spring - Coyote Creek - Peacock Pond Reservoir - Garlow Butte - Dry Hole Reservoir - Caviatta Ridge - Crows Nest Reservoir - Mustang Water Hole - Peacock Creek - Deadman Reservoir - Deadman Water Hole - White Cow Pit Reservoir - West Grassy Reservoir - Echave Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA42.62542.5-117.5-117.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.625-117.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.625-117.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.5-117.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.5-117.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.375
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company