~ Lake Oswego OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Lake Oswego, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5389636
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Oswego, Oregon (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24600
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lake Oswego
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Oswego, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Christie (historical) - Ardenwald - Robinwood - Johns Landing - Concord - Burlingame - Hillsdale - Capitol Hill - Rivergrove - Marylhurst - Fulton (historical) - Multnomah - Glencullen - Jean - Dunthorpe - Bertha (historical) - West Portland Park - Cook - Marquam Hill - Englewood - Fair Oaks - Westmoreland - Rosewood - Briarwood - Bridlemile - Sellwood - Lake Oswego - South Lake Oswego - Kellogg Park - Villa Ridge - Riverwood - Milwaukie - Bryant - Vermont Hills - West Portland - Waverly Heights - Lakewood - Lake Grove (historical) - Riverdale - Brooklyn - South Portland (historical) - Shadowood - Carson Heights - Oak Grove - Maplewood - Milwaukie Heights
- Map Area ID: AREA45.545.375-122.75-122.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.5-122.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.5-122.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.375-122.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.375-122.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company