~ Hat Point OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Hat Point, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5389610
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hat Point, Oregon (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19624
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Hat Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hat Point, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Granny View Forest Service Station (historical) - Summit Ridge - Western Rim National Recreation Trail - Granny View Point - Upper Snake River Trail - Mud Spring - Horse Creek Viewpoint - Hat Point Lookout Tower - Warnock Corral - Warnock Corral Trailhead - Hat Point Recreation Site - Helitack Base - Log Creek - Horse Creek Cabin - Granny View Recreation Site - Granny Spring - High Trail - Grizzly Ridge - Memaloose Guard Station - Saddle Creek Recreation Site - Monument Ridge - Twobuck Creek - Sacajawea Recreation Site - East Fork Horse Creek - Indian Grave Creek - Jim Spring - Freezeout Saddle - Sacajawea Spring - Hoodoo Spring - Audison Creek - Hat Point - Memaloose Airport - Hat Point Lookout Tower - Big Creek - Sluice Creek Saddle - Rough Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA45.545.375-116.75-116.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.5-116.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.5-116.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.375-116.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.375-116.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company