~ Brushy Bald Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Brushy Bald Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5389550
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Brushy Bald Mountain, Oregon (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 5821
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Brushy Bald Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Brushy Bald Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- William Miller Riffle - First Prairie Mountain - Rock Creek - Cedar Point - Gillman Creek - Crew Canyon - Sherman Ranch - Squaw Valley - Lost Valley Creek - Fall Creek - Boulder Creek - Colebrook Butte - Scow Riffle - Lobster Riffle - Cedar Creek - Brushy Bald Mountain - Ulmer Mountain - Deadline Creek - Lobster Creek Bridge - Jennings Riffle - Coffee Butte - Lobster Creek Boat Ramp - Lobster Hill - Euchre Creek Pond - Crooked Bridge Creek - Lobster Bar - Lobster Creek Recreation Site - Bark Shanty Prairie - Lobster Creek - Miller Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA42.62542.5-124.375-124.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.625-124.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.625-124.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.5-124.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.5-124.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -124.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -124.25
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company