~ Hardin Ranch OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Hardin Ranch, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5389484
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hardin Ranch, Oregon (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19300
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Hardin Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hardin Ranch, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sandy Lake - Old Lakebed Waterhole - Magpie Butte - Speck Lake - Hardin Ranch - Norcross Creek - Windmill Flat - Long Hollow Creek - Boston Sink - Little Lake Waterhole - Thumbtack Reservoir - Porkchop Lake - Grass Butte ck rcd data - Jake Lakes - Westlake Waterhole - Sherman Rim - Soda Lake - Coffee Lake - Twelvemile Dam - Muhly Lake - Long Hollow Reservoir - Eowyn Reservoir - Long Hollow Dam - Twelvemile Reservoir - Ryegrass Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA4443.875-120-119.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44-120
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44-119.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.875-120
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.875-119.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -120
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.875
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company