~ Burns NW OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Burns NW, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5389468
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Burns NW, Oregon (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6319
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Burns NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Burns NW, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Boulder Canyon - Cherry Creek - Boone Canyon - Cherry Spring - Charlie Creek Reservoir - Gravel Spring - Mayes Cabin - Parker Springs - Old Cushman Ranch - Mayes Cabin - Clemens Spring Reservoir - Jumbo Spring - Green Flat - Shoeffer Reservoir - Green Flat Reservoir - Brown Flat - Silvies Canyon - Juniper Reservoir - Mud Ridge - Triple Springs - Cave Gulch - Big Basin - Thissel Ranch - Thomas Spring Reservoir - Tipi-Tehaga Creek - Lower Thissel Place - Charlie Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA43.7543.625-119.25-119.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.75-119.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.75-119.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.625-119.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.625-119.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.125
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company