~ Hehe Butte OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Hehe Butte, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5389274
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hehe Butte, Oregon (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19995
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Hehe Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hehe Butte, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Beaver Creek Prairie - The Island - Coyote Creek - Butte Creek - Badger Corral - Quartz Creek - Warm Springs Division - Mill Creek Canal - Mill Creek Flat - Hehe Butte - Island Windmill - Badger Creek - Hehe Mill Rodeo Grounds
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.875-121.5-121.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-121.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.875-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.875-121.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.375
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company