~ Shirley GA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1943
Shirley, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5388942
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Shirley, Georgia (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62469
- Scan ID: 261940
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1918
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Shirley
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Shirley, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Eneck (historical) - Stokes Bluff Landing - Brighton - Blue Springs - Martins Landing - Shirley - Kildare - Oaky - Myers (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA32.7532.5-81.5-81.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.75-81.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.75-81.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.5-81.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.5-81.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.25
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.