~ Rock Hill SC topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949
Rock Hill, South Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5388924
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rock Hill, South Carolina (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61676
- Scan ID: 261930
- Aerial Photo Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1947
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rock Hill
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: South Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rock Hill, South Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Laney Terrace - Rodman - Clubside Estates - Brattonsville - Shiland Hills - Newport - Old Farm - Rock Hill - Wooded Valley - Stoneybrook Estates - Pineview - Trexler Acres - Quiet Acres - Tirzah - Lakeview Acres - Smith - Coventry Estates - Lowrys - Devonshire - Shadowbrook - Willow Acres - Deas Mill - Squire Estates - Country Oaks - McConnells - Forest Hills - Glenwood Acres - Monterey Hills - Church Hill Heights - Avondale Terrace - Quail Run - Cato Estates - Country Club Estates - Oakdale - Flint Hill - Fairlawn - Whispering Hills - Guthries - Swan Meadows - Brookwood - Lando - Miller Crossing - York - Old Point Station - Pineridge - College Farms - Ogden - Dinber - Beaty Estates - Matthews Estates - Greenfield Acres - Boyd Hill - Meadow Lakes - Belle Meade - Westerwood Acres - Clinton Park - Oakwood Acres - Kimberly Woods - Cedar Grove Park - Belair Acres - Kenilworth Acres - Musical Heights - Wood Forest - Sedgefield - Forest Hills - Steele Crossing - Southland Park - Rawlinson Acres - Delphia - Red Oaks - Oldwoods - Edgemoor - Ebenezer - Mexico - Ragin Estates - Heatherwood - Hicklin Crossing - Woodwind - Lewis - Camelot Woods - Wintercrest - Cedar Forest Acres - Oakdale Acres - Botany Woods - Winthrop Heights - Rawlinson Woods - Sunset Acres - Woodbridge
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.75-81.25-81
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-81.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-81
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.75-81.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.75-81
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81
Anderson and Anderson County, South Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Charleston and South Charleston, West Virginia, Pearl Map, laminated by GM Johnson
Charleston Harbor Entrance and Approach (11528-1) by NOAA