~ Legareville SC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1943
Legareville, South Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5387622
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Legareville, South Carolina (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70671
- Scan ID: 261239
- Survey Year: 1918
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Legareville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: South Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Legareville, South Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Huskum Corner Cross Roads - Cedar Springs - Legareville - Point Park Estates - Fenwick Crossroads - Miller Hill - Fenwick Hills - Stafford Heights - Shoreline Farms - Humbert Woods
- Map Area ID: AREA32.7532.625-80.125-80
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.75-80.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.75-80
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.625-80.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.625-80
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -80.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -80
Anderson and Anderson County, South Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Charleston and South Charleston, West Virginia, Pearl Map, laminated by GM Johnson
Charleston Harbor Entrance and Approach (11528-1) by NOAA