~ Texas Hill NM topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1960
Texas Hill, New Mexico, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5385968
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Texas Hill, New Mexico (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 63486
- Scan ID: 193254
- Imprint Year: 1960
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1943
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Texas Hill
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Mexico, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Texas Hill, New Mexico, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Three Forks
- Map Area ID: AREA32.532.25-105-104.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.5-105
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.5-104.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.25-105
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.25-104.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -105
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.75
Texas, Western, Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps