~ Canutillo TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1946
Canutillo, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5385376
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Canutillo, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52118
- Scan ID: 189981
- Imprint Year: 1946
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Canutillo
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Canutillo, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mobile Haven Estates Colonia - Westway Number 4 Colonia - Anapra - Coronado Hills - Courchesne - La Union - Montoya - Green Acres Colonia - Prado Verde Addition Number 1 Colonia - Santa Teresa - Borderland - La Union Vieja - La Guna - La Union Estates Colonia - Vinton Acres Number 1 Colonia - Polkinghorn Addition Colonia - R W Jones Colonia - Anthony - Prado Verde - Smeltertown - Buena Vista - Westway - Westway Number 7 Colonia - Vinton - Nuway - Strauss - Orange - Canutillo - Schuman Estates Colonia - Hermosa Vista Addition Colonia - Westway Number 3 Colonia - Ponderosa Mobile Home Colonia - Lizard - Mastodon - Sunland Park - Nuway Addition Colonia - Westway Number 2 Colonia - Westway Number 6 Colonia - Westway Number 1 Colonia - La Tuna - Serene Acres Colonia
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.75-106.75-106.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-106.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-106.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-106.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-106.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA