~ Pemberton NJ topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Pemberton, New Jersey, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5377440
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pemberton, New Jersey (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60857
- Scan ID: 255312
- Imprint Year: 1894
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Pemberton
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: New Jersey, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pemberton, New Jersey, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Earlys Crossing - Johnson Place - Sooy Place - Presidential Lakes Estates - Friendship - McDonald - Vincentown - Tabernacle - Ewansville - South Park - Upper Mill - Smithville - Comical Corners - Red Lion - Crescent Heights - Browns Mills Junction - New Lisbon - Hampton Gate - Lower Mill - Pemberton Heights - Birmingham - Retreat - Jones Mill - Bozuretown - Eagle - Magnolia - South Pemberton - High Crossing - Hanover Furnace - Chatsworth - Lebanon Lake Estates - Beaverville - Ong - Presidential Lake Estates - Four Mile Circle - Oriental - Pemberton - Oak Shade - Whitesbog - Hampton Furnace - Buddtown - Burrs Mill - Upton - Fox Chase - Moores Mill - Country Lake Estates - Scratch Ridge - Four Mile - Friendship - Speedwell - Indian Mills - Butlers Place - Browns Mills - Scrapetown - Mount Misery - Hampton Lakes - Pine Crest - Dukes Bridge - Leisuretowne - Meadford Farms
- Map Area ID: AREA4039.75-74.75-74.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-74.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-74.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.75-74.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.75-74.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -74.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -74.5
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Delaware Water Gap to Schaghticoke Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Approaches to New York, Nantucket Shoals to Five Fathom Bank (12300-49) by NOAA
Cape May to Fenwick Island (12214-49) by NOAA